Friday, September 25, 2009

My new calling!

So...I got a new calling at church. I am the 1st counselor in the Primary presidency.I know I know what a shock- I've been in shock all week. I tried convincing them I'm not presidency quality. Their not buying it. Well... I guess I can't hide in the Nursery forever. I've had a feeling the past few months that something big was heading my direction. So..here I go whether I'm ready or not. No really it will be good. I need my butt kicked back into the spiritual gear.

3 comments:

Staci said...

You'll do great!! It's a busy calling, but so much fun. Good sites for info: Sugardoodle.org and theideadoor.com

Kendra said...

You will be so great!! You ARE so great!!

Eryn White said...

I want to congratulate you better late than never! You have a very loving spirit perfect for primary! We will have to compare notes for sure maybe we will be teaching the same weeks and can help each other with ideas.